ULS Annual General Meeting
This an Invitation Only Event
The Uganda Law Society (ULS) will hold its Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Saturday 2nd April 2016 at the Common Wealth Resort Munyonyo, Kampala, starting at 9:00 am. The AGM will be preceded by the ULS Annual Conference on Friday 1st April 2016 under the theme “Confronting Mindsets: Incorporating alternative Dispute Resolution in Legal Business” starting at 9:00 am.
The AGM Agenda:
- National anthem, EAC Anthem and inter-denominational prayer
- Communication from the President of the ULS
- Presentation and adoption of minutes of the 2015 AGM
- Presentation and adoption of 2015 ULS Annual Report by the ULS Executive Council
- Presentation and adoption of the Treasurer’s Report on the Audited Accounts for 2015 and ULS Master Budget for 2016.
- Election of the ULS Executive Council - 2016-2017
- A.O.B (for notified items only)