DFC is inviting for applications for the course in Strengthening policy dialogue - the role of Governments, Interest Organisations and Civil Society. The course is planned for a three-week period in June 2019 and will take place in Copenhagen. For further information, please access course description here.
Please note that course participants must be able to discuss course topics in English and to use a computer
The application form can be downloaded from the DFC web site here or obtained at the Royal Danish Embassy
- The Fellowship Form must be endorsed by a superior or a programme officer
- The Fellowship Form must be countersigned by the relevant desk officer at the Royal Danish Embassy
- After endorsement, the Embassy is kindly asked to forward all forms directly to DFC
- Deadline for the form to reach the Embassy by mail is 14 February, 2019
- The selection committee will meet at DFC immediately after the application deadline
- Embassies and programme/projects/NGOs will be informed of the selection soon hereafter
The course is co-financed by the central fellowship fund. Programmes/projects/NGOs will be charged DKK 7,000 per participant per study week. The funding required for this course is DKK 21,000 per participant. The fee is all inclusive covering study fees, international air ticket, accommodation, allowances, health insurance, etc.
Please note that the course will be carried out only if a sufficient number of qualified applicants are available.
In case of questions or comments, please contact the undersigned at email@example.com.
Danida Fellowship Centre
DK - 1950 Frederiksberg C.
Phone: +45 35 36 13 22 / Mob: +45 35 24 84 67